ARTIFICIAL CLEAR COAT
Primer For Soft Paints & Delicate Clear Coat Finishes.
Refining soft paintwork and clear coat finishes can be tricky as well as time-consuming. Some clear coats are so soft, applying a ceramic sealant puts blemishes back into the finish. So how can these soft finishes be protected from scratching in the future?
Kamikaze Collection has formulated Artificial Clear Coat to remedy the problem. Acting as a primer, Artificial Clear Coat hides imperfections in the surface of the vehicle and adds a durable layer of protection. This can then be finished with a ceramic sealant to give a long lasting, durable finish with increased swirl resistance and a highly reflective gloss.
Features & Benefits:
- Hides imperfections which may be difficult to remove
- Adds a 3-5 microns of tough, swirl resistant layer
- Ideal for soft, delicate paint finishes
- Can be used to spot conceal problem areas
- Does not contain abrasives
- VOC & solvent-free
Directions for use:
- Spray a liberal amount of Artificial Clear Coat directly onto the surface of the vehicle
- Use the specially designed Kamikaze Collection Artificial Clear Coat (ACC) Buff Pad
- Use a smaller throw DA polisher, such as the RUPES Duetto
- Apply using a slower speed to keep heat generation to a minimum
- Buff until the product disappears & a shiny surface appears
- Do not use IPA or Panel Wipe type of product afterwards
- Protect finish using a solvent-free ceramic sealant such as Kamikaze Collection's MIYABE or ISM Coat
- Does not contain Volatile Organic Compound (VOC)
- Does not contain solvents
- pH tolerance: 4-9pH
- Thickness layer: 3- 5 microns
- Additional hardness: 3-4H (pencil hardness scale)
- Coverage: 100mls = 6-9 cars
Note: This product is designed to be used specifically with the Kamikaze Collection ACC Buff Pad - using alternative pads will not give the same effect.