Concours Winning Wax and Protection.
If you love the gloss that only traditional carnauba waxes can provide, but need the durability of a ceramic coating, then Infinity Wax is the perfect solution.
A blend of high-quality Brazilian T1 carnauba and Japanese ceramic coating, Infinity Wax delivers a high gloss durable shine. In tests, washing up liquid, neat degreasers and a pH11 alkaline failed to remove this hybrid coating!
Features & Benefits:
- Delivers high-gloss, carnauba shine
- Produces colour clarity & durability of a ceramic coating
- Highly hydrophobic
- Use after MIYABI for stunning gloss & unbeatable durability
- Maintain using Over Coat for additional gloss & hydrophobicity
Directions for use:
- Ensure surface is clean, dry & free from old wax or sealant residues
- Optimum application conditions: 15-25 °C, Humidity 40-70%
- Mix paste for one minute to activate the ceramic sealant additive
- With light pressure, apply by hand using an applicator pad (a little goes a long way!)
- Allow to cure for 90-120 minutes to bond fully with the paint surface
- Buff with a soft, clean microfibre
- Fully cured in 72 hours
- Examples of Infinity Wax being used can be viewed here
- Carnauba content: 53.7%
- Ceramic coating content: 46.3%
- Durability: 12-24 months
- Water contact angle: 110-120 degrees
- pH tolerance: 2-11
- Coverage: 50g = 2-3 cars