MUSASHI LEATHER COAT
Keep Leather Interiors Looking As-New.
Leather interiors require special protection in order to keep them looking at their best. Many leather products claim to 'nourish' the material but modern leather is sealed and these heavy creams cannot be absorbed. What is required is an abrasion-resistant coating that will provide enhanced protection from wear and tear, staining and abrasion as well as guarding against the drying and fading associated with exposure to UV.
Kamikaze Collection has been developing and testing a solution to this problem for many years and the result is Musashi Leather Coat. A nanotechnology-based coating, Leather Coat is applied to clean leather to form a durable yet flexible protection that will not affect the texture or colour of the material.
Features & Benefits:
- Easy to use leather protection
- Provides a hydrophobic barrier preventing stains from spills, mud, etc.
- Protects against the damaging affects of UV
- Prevents dye transfer from dark suits, Denim jeans, etc.
- Safe for use on all colours
- Safe for use on natural & imitation leather
- Lasts for 2-3 years
Directions for use:
- Ensure leather is clean and dry
- Apply a few drops of Musashi to an applicator pad or cloth
- Work into the leather using light pressure and in straight lines
- Use a soft, clean microfibre to wipe the area, removing any excess liquid
- Not for use on suede, nubuck or Alcantara