OVER COAT 100ml
Sacrificial Coating For Ceramic Sealants.
Kamikaze Collection's Over Coat was ground breaking in its ability to combat the water spotting issue ceramic coatings are notoriously prone to. Now, Kamikaze Collection has released a re-engineered formulation which encourages water to bead even more prolifically to provide their best ever sacrificial coating for ceramic sealants.
Kamikaze Collection made it their mission to solve the inherent weakness of any inorganic coating, that of the tendency to hold onto the compounds that cause white water spot marks. In the new, reformulated version, Kamikaze Collection as comprehensively reviewed all the ingredient and modified both the surfactant concentration and the type of silicone.
The result is a sacrificial coating with improved functionality, providing a slicker finish than previously achieved. Once cured, the new formulation provides an enhanced richness to colour and a deeper, glossier reflection than ever before. and optimal modifying silicone type.
Features & Benefits:
- New improved v3
- Significantly enhances water beading
- Prolongs the life of existing sealant layers
- Can be used as a stand-alone product (durability 3 - 6 months)
- May be applied to a wet or dry car
- Use on paint, glass, trim & wheels
- Water-based & free from Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) - environmentally safe
- Contains mild fillers to mask light imperfections
Directions for use:
- On a wet car: Mist Over Coat onto surface & buff with microfibre or waffle weave towel. Alternatively, spray directly onto towel & wipe onto surface.
- On a dry car: Spray Over Coat onto a soft, plush microfibre towel & wipe over the car with a buffing action
- With a machine polisher: Apply Over Coat onto a soft finishing pad & apply to the vehicle using a slow speed. This method will better help to fill any minor imperfections in the paintwork.
- Water based, VOC-free
- Does not contain wax, polymers or PTFE
- Composition: hard resin & water-based siloxane
- Water contact angle: 110 degrees
- Durability: 3-6 months
- pH tolerance: 2-11
- Thickness layer: 1 micron
- Hardness: N/A
- Coverage: 100ml = 5-10 cars