STANCE RIM COAT
Kamikaze Collection Stance Rim Coat
Easy, Innovative, Durable
While most wheel coatings become sticky, and challenging to use, STANCE Rim Coat has been developed so that it is THE easiest to use wheel coating on the market. Additionally, the low-solvent and low-VOC formula hardly has any scent at all...unlike the highly toxic formulas used by other manufacturers that require the use of a respirator to even apply them.
The 30ml bottle is more than enough to do multiple coats on around 4-6 sets of wheels (sized for professional use).
Expected durability: 1-2 years (depends on initial prep, how many coats, what kind of maintenance, etc).
Directions for Use (**Updated 06/2018**)
- Fully clean surface using a heavy cleaner like Gyeon Iron, or SONAX Wheel Cleaner Plus
- After deep cleaning, dry wheels and use a final surface prep like Gyeon Prep.
- Shake bottle well
- Apply STANCE Rim Coat to applicator pad. Do not use too much!
- Apply in straight line, and maintain an even layer
- Allow STANCE Rim Coat to sit on surface for 3-5 minutes prior to wiping off residue with a soft microfiber towel (recommended to throw away towel after use)
- If you wish to apply 2 coats, wait approximately 1 hour between coats.
- Keep surface dry for at least 24 hours
- Once the bottle of coating is opened, the curing process begins, even if you put the cap back on tightly. Once opened, you should use the coating within one month's time.
- Please be sure to use all coatings as soon as you can from the time you receive them.
- All coatings have a limited shelf life due to the chemical nature of how they crystallize. Look to use coatings within 4-6 months of receiving them (less if bottle is opened).